The world doesn’t need giant media organizations to tell every story. The world needs millions of creators. Independent voices who bring weird, wonderful stories to life online.
We’re working to help every creator earn a living.
Modash is a growing creator partnerships platform that helps brands scale their partnerships with creators on Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us take charge of product development. You will own parts of the product end to end, so you will take it full cycle from understanding the customer to executing new ideas up to communicating the new product iteration to customers.
Owning Product at Modash
Here are some things you might do in a standard week as a Product Designer at Modash:
- Talk with Customers about the Modash Product to understand their pains and needs. Also, include quantitative data to understand the big picture.
- Work on prototypes and concepts for future product iterations. Design, collect feedback and get the requirements ready for the development team.
- Run development cycles. Prep the user stories, explain them to the development team, do the QA once the product iteration is ready and contribute to retro by receiving and giving feedback. It’s your product, so you decide when it’s good enough to get into the hands of the customer.
- Collaborate with product research and other product designers on product ideas, a holistic design system, synced product roadmaps, and ensure to aim for the overall goals of the company.
- Educate everyone in the company about the roadmap, new releases, and current plans for the next sprints. So the customer-facing team and marketing can use the information to educate customers, too.
- Your focus is product design and owning the product. We do not expect you to also design landing pages, marketing materials, or beauty sales presentations. But as part of the product design team, you should enable others to use the design system.
- You will be supported by amazing product analysts that will help you with research, product analytics, concept development, figuring out business models, and legal questions.
What we’re offering
- Flexible working hours ⏱.. We trust you to do your job, without anyone looking over your shoulder. Do your best work whenever it suits you.
- Unlimited paid vacation time 🌴. If you’re happy & well-rested, you’ll do better work. Take the time you need to enjoy a balanced life.
- Fully remote working 🏠. As long as you have a reliable internet connection, we want you to work wherever is best for you. At home, in a café, on a beach. Whatever works.
- Personal development 🧠. When you grow, we benefit. If there’s a course, book, or conference that will help you upskill – we’ll cover it.
- Ownership 💡. You’re the expert at what you do, and so you should have the flexibility to make decisions and take action quickly. No unnecessary red tape.
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years as a product designer, ideally for a B2B SaaS Company. You have experience in running development teams using agile frameworks. You are used to and actually enjoy a fast pace and constant changes in a growing company.
- It would be great if you have experience with our tool setup: We currently use Figma, Miro, Jira, Confluence, Amplitude, Fullstory, and Birdeatsbug. You should have worked with multiple product designers on one product, so you are familiar with creating and maintaining an atomic design system, including version control.
- You should know how to write great user stories, and bug tickets and run a development sprint. Prioritizing feels natural for you, especially when having an overarching goal in mind.
- Get-it-done attitude. We all run into roadblocks every day. We’re looking for someone who can find solutions, motivate themselves, and keep getting things done.
- You aspire to be great. We’re not shooting for mediocrity here.
- Interest in the creator economy. Our mission is to help creators get paid. You don’t need to live and breathe the creator world, but we’d like it if your values align with ours.
- We’re looking for applicants in Europe, Africa, or Middle East time zones. Ideally, you’ll have at least a few working hours overlap with GMT+3 each day.
- You should be fluent (or nearly fluent) in English. Our team is distributed across many countries, but we work & collaborate day-to-day in English.
If you meet most (but not all) of the above criteria, don’t let that stop you from applying. We’re still interested in hearing from you.