In this episode of the Creator Partnerships Podcast, Rugile Paleviciute shares openly about the trials & tribulations of influencer marketing, what’s working today, and why that’s not a guarantee for the future.
The conversation covers everything from hiring influencer marketing managers to attribution, as Rugile peppers in her own experiences & stories from managing several brands at the same time.
Some nuggets you'll uncover in this episode:
- What you need before starting to invest in influencers
- Why there’s no guarantee that a campaign will work
- Why patience is probably the best skill to embody as an influencer marketer
Highlights & timestamps
- [02:40] What Kilo Health’s creator relationships look like today
- [05:01] How the team of 20 influencer marketing managers (plus agencies) are structured
- [07:27] What skills Rugile looks for when hiring influencer marketing managers
- [13:37] How the define performance-driven influencer marketing at Kilo Health
- [16:47] The biggest challenge facing influencer marketers is exactly what you think it is.
- [26:01] Building bridges across the Black Box with attribution & analytics
- [31:04] How to decide when to take risks in your content
- [38:41] Rugile’s first campaign & her learnings
- [40:34] Building authentic & long term relationships