Shoutcart is a simple marketplace platform for buying shoutouts. It simplifies the discovery process, and speeds up finding short-term pay-per-post influencer relationships.
That said, it has limitations. The biggest one is that it doesn’t facilitate long-term profitable relationships. Outside of that though, you lack the ability to vet influencers, negotiate deals, and find untapped talent.
There’s several other alternatives you can consider for finding influencers. Some are comprehensive platforms that work completely different to Shoutcart, while others are similar shoutout buying platforms.
Let’s look at 7 of them.
Here are the 7 best Shoutcart alternatives:
- YouTube BrandConnect
Shoutcart drawbacks: reasons to look for an alternative
Shoutcart works like an e-commerce store. It’s fast & easy. Influencers advertise their services and their cost in the marketplace, and you browse by category, price, and number of followers until you find someone you like.
This simplicity does come with a few drawbacks, which is why you might want to consider an alternative.
Pay-per-post is limited as a strategy
This isn’t specific to Shoutcart, but to all similar platforms. Buying a one-time shoutout from an influencer (who is also simultaneously promoting several other brands) simply isn’t effective. The most successful influencer marketing campaigns leverage long-term relationships, and performance-based pay.
No influencer vetting
Before working with an influencer, you should check key metrics like fake followers, engagement rate, growth rate, and more. You also need to understand their audience: who are they (demographics), what are they interested in, where are they located. Shoutcart doesn’t help you with this, so you still need another tool to vet influencers.
Very restricted choice of influencers
Naturally, with a marketplace-based model like Shoutcart, you’re limited to only the influencers who are registered on the platform with services advertised. That means you miss almost every creator in the world, and you only find those people who are aggressively monetizing their audience. There’s no chance of discovering untapped creators with highly engaged audiences.
7 Alternatives to Shoutcart for influencer marketing
Best for: B2C companies who want to find, analyze, and monitor influencers at any scale
Free trial: 14 days without restrictions. Try for free.
Starting price: $99/month. Modash pricing is based on monthly usage. Plans start from $99/month (paid annually), or $109/month (paid monthly). View pricing here, or sign up for a free trial (no credit card needed).
Modash is an influencer marketing platform. It covers a several main use cases:
- Searching & filtering influencers (200M+ creator database)
- Vetting influencers (fake followers, engagements, audience breakdown)
- Finding influencer contact emails
- Lightweight CRM (making lists, adding notes, tracking statuses)
- Campaign monitoring (collecting influencer posts, measuring performance)
The search function is vastly bigger, listing every creator on Earth with 1k+ followers on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok, so you’ll never run out of prospective partners.
It helps you analyze every creator, and filter out those that don’t meet your criteria.
And once you launch campaigns with creators, the influencer monitoring tool automates the tracking & collection of partner posts. That means you don’t need to manually check and screenshot influencer content for reporting.
Modash vs Shoutcart
These are two quite different services, but here’s some of the main differences:
- Modash is an all-in-one platform for influencer discovery, analysis, and monitoring. Shoutcart is designed simply to buy shoutouts one by one.
- Using Modash’s database, you have access to tens of millions more creators than are available in Shoutcart.
- Modash helps you to vet influencers. Shoutcart does not.
- Shoutcart facilitates the actual transaction, whereas you need to negotiate deals & make payments outside the platform with Modash.
Best for: Large brands and agencies looking for an end-to-end solution for influencer marketing.
Free trial: No
Starting price: On request. Aspire’s pricing is entirely customized and billed annually.
Aspire is on the premium end of the platforms on this list. It offers a thorough search engine with all of the filters you would come to expect. With its “Quickmatch” option you can find influencers you might have otherwise overlooked. Aspire also offers a social listening tool to not only track mentions of your brand, but also monitor what your competitors are doing. And finding influencers isn’t limited to keywords, you can also search by images that you upload, like one from a past successful campaign or something you’d like to see more of.
Aspire vs Shoutcart
- Aspire boasts a database of 100M+ influencers. While Shoutcart claims you can reach over 750M active subscribers and followers, as we mentioned above, they may not all be real.
- Aspire has you covered from the beginning to the end of any campaign.
- Aspire offers influencer-generated content. With Shoutcart, you provide the content.
3. YouTube BrandConnect (Formerly Famebit)
Best for: Large brands wanting to find YouTube influencers
Free trial: No
Starting price: 10% of the total fee for collaborations
This Google-owned platform is specifically designed for YouTube. It connects you with more than 30,000 YouTube influencers who can potentially reach almost 2 billion followers. Partner with influencers to build compelling branded content campaigns that audiences trust. BrandConnect’s search feature helps you find influencers who are interesting to your audience. It can also create video cuts from your content that you can later use in other YouTube ads. And you’ll always know how well your campaign is doing with Google’s signature measurement tools like Brand Interest Lift, Influencer Lift, and organic view-through conversion rates (VTC).
BrandConnect vs Shoutcart
- BrandConnect is specifically designed for YouTube, whereas Shoutcart works with Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Users have reported BrandConnect’s platform as difficult to use, however, once you get past the steep learning curve, the sky’s the limit.
- BrandConnect is currently only available in the US, Canada, and the UK.
Best for: Small brands looking to tap into niche markets.
Free trial: Yes
Starting price: $5
Ampjar works as a peer-to-peer platform where users give each other shoutouts to drive connections with new customers. Once you’ve signed up, you can begin shouting out brands as much as you like, and they’ll do the same for you. With all types of brands on the platform, the least obvious choice may be the most rewarding. For example, let’s say you’re a jewellery brand looking to target women in their 30s, so you give a shoutout to brands that sell kid's clothes to young mums, instead of other jewellery brands.
Ampjar vs Shoutcart
- Ampjar’s shoutout content has a more authentic vibe when compared to the sponsored content you create on Shoutcart. You get matched with relevant brands based on your interests, and you’ll have lots of top-quality content to share with your audience.
- Ampjar’s pricing is lower than Shoutcart's, making this a good choice for smaller brands just starting out.
- Ampjar has a limited database of only 900+ brands.
Best for: Brands of all sizes who want to find niche influencers.
Free trial: Yes
Pricing: Starting from $49/month
Heepsy’s search engine saves you time and money in your influencer discovery on Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch. Advanced filters help you narrow down your search through keywords, engagement rate, location, and much more to help you find micro-influencers to target a niche audience. You can also search audiences by looking at demographics and checking for fake followers. The AI-powered search engine analyzes influencer profiles and content and then segments the results based on your search criteria.
Heepsy vs Shoutcart
- Heepsy uses AI to help filter and find precise results. Shoutcart’s search engine is basic.
- After you’ve compiled your list of influencers, you can export it to a spreadsheet and integrate it into your email to automate outreach with Heepsy.
- Both platforms lack a relationship management tool.
Best for: Small to medium-sized brands looking for a community-focused platform.
Free trial: Yes
Starting price: $600/month
Influence.co has managed to create a social network within an influencer marketplace. Influencers have control over their profiles and can showcase their work. Brands can also create their own profiles, which work like a LinkedIn page. Influencers can like and comment on your posts. This creates a social aspect that can even help you find new creators in unexpected places. Traditional search is also available with all of the filters you’d come to expect, including the ability to search through an influencer’s past collaborations or see if they have an Amazon influencer shop.
Influence.co vs Shoutcart
- Both platforms have limited campaign reporting.
- The quality of influencers on Influence.co seems more personalized and authentic.
- Influence.co offers a more hands-on approach to influencer marketing. Influencers can talk with you to see if you’re the right fit before they commit to working with you and vice versa. With Shoutcart, you can go without ever interacting with influencers.
Best for: Brands of all sizes looking for an influencer marketing platform with customizable pricing.
Free trial: Yes, 7 days.
Starting price: Form $148
Influencity’s platform is packed with data from the moment you begin your influencer discovery, to monitoring your campaigns. But with all this information, Influencity never becomes overwhelming to use. This is particularly true with their lookalike search. If you already know an influencer you like, you can find others with similar interests but on a micro level with higher engagement rates. Search results are also easy to understand, with your filters displayed prominently. Campaign performance results let you see what kinds of audiences were reached and their engagement.
Influencity vs Shoutcart
- Shoutcart lacks audience analysis, whereas Influencity offers audience data before and after your campaigns.
- There is no way to contact influencers directly from Influencity’s platform.
- Influencity does not offer support for Instagram Stories.