Choosing the right influencer marketing platform can be tough. With many options out there, it's hard to know which one is the best fit for your brands. That's why we did the research for you and compiled a list of 25 influencer marketing platforms.
Each caters to different industries, budgets, and goals, so you can find the one that suits your needs. You’ll also find the size of the influencer database they have, which social media platforms they cover, and whether they have a free trial. (Who has time to schedule a demo before you’ve even looked inside, amiright?)
Best for: Brands who need a recruitment tool to quickly find & analyze influencers.
Which social media platforms does Modash cover? Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
How many influencers does Modash have? Over 250 million
Free trial: Yes, 14 days.
Pricing: Starts at $99/month, and scales to $1,350+ based on usage
With over 250 million creator profiles in Modash, it’s got the most influencers of any other platform on this list. (The next highest has 170 million creators). Modash does this by listing every influencer on Earth with over 1000 followers on Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
But, why does size matter? Think about it. If you’re using an opt-in tool or marketplace with less than 50 million influencers, once you narrow down to a social media platform, then a country or city, then filter by interests & demographics, then by quality… there aren’t going to be many creators left for you to choose from.
Plus, in the age of de-influencing and consumers being more cynical about influencers, Modash helps brands find small, untapped creators. Creators who don’t even identify as influencers and who you would never be able to find on your own.
Discovery is Modash’s strength but it doesn’t end there. Once you’ve found authentic influencers, the AI kicks in and shows you all the data you need to make smart decisions, like influencer performance metrics, audience demographics & contact details. Modash also offers tools for relationship and campaign management.
Modash is ideal for brands of all sizes who are looking for a different way to find, vet, and contact influencers, whether you’re entering new markets, launching new products or looking for your next best long-term partners.
- The largest database of any influencer marketing platform on this list means you’ll find exactly who you’re looking for – no matter the size, niche or location.
- The best place to find authentic nano or micro influencers who haven’t been discovered by other brands yet, and who haven’t lost trust with their audience.
- Offers monthly pricing so it’s easy to test as well as use only for seasonal campaigns.
- Intuitive UI. You can find, vet, and get the email address of creators in your first session.
- No coverage of Twitch, Twitter or Snapchat which some brands require.
- No Shopify or eCommerce integrations.
- Can’t email or DM influencers in-app. (You can download csv files with email addresses to use with other tools)
Find any creator on earth in 3 clicks
Best for: Enterprise influencer management for large beauty brands.
Which social networks does Traackr cover? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, and blogs.
How many influencers does Traackr have? 13 million
Free trial: No
Pricing: None, publicly available. Contact Traackr for a quote.
As one of the original influencer marketing platforms (it was launched in 2008) Traackr has had plenty of the time to get it right. The result is a data-driven platform with everything you’ll need to run large-scale influencer marketing programs.
Global beauty brands like Shiseido, Revlon, and Tatcha are Traackr customers making it an appropriate option for large enterprises in the beauty niche where influencer marketing is a key channel.
Companies that don’t fit the big beauty brand persona will struggle to prove ROI with Traackr due to its expensive pricing and limited influencer discovery.
- Traackr’s metrics and data help brands measure the ROI of separate influencer marketing campaigns and optimize performance over time.
- Feature-rich with support for gifting & product seeding and affiliate marketing which other platforms don’t have.
- Traackr’s customer support is notable with many users praising their responsiveness and expertise.
- Traackr's interface is not super intuitive which causes frustration for some users.
- With only 13 million influencers in Traackr’s Discovery, it’s not the ideal platform for brands that want to use a wide range of influencers.
- Users mention noticeable data inaccuracies in some features including discovery and performance metrics.
- Traackr is one of the more expensive influencer marketing platforms on the market. Those with smaller budgets will need to look elsewhere.
Best for: Large ecommerce business needing to automate a big chunk of their workflow.
How many social media platforms does Grin cover? Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook.
How many influencers does Grin have? 100 million
Free trial: Yes, on request.
Pricing: Unavailable. Expect starting price around $25k/yr, scaling up with number of influencer partnerships.
Billed as the world’s first influencer marketing platform, Grin has some excellent features that automate a ton of workflows. From housing all communication under one roof to product seeding, payment & contract management, Grin simplifies influencer marketing tasks substantially.
The platform also integrates with all major ecommerce software making it an ideal choice for large ecommerce brands (with matching budgets) in the beauty, fashion, and lifestyle niches.
What Grin lacks, though, is in the all-important discovery stage. As Grin relies on first-party authentication, their creator pool is limited. Brands that need to work with a wider range of influencers or unlock new markets may struggle and will need to purchase a separate tool for recruitment purposes.
- From brief to payment, Grin automates many of the tasks involved in campaign management.
- Integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce & Magento allow customers to keep track of product seeding.
- Users report that Grins customer service is super helpful & prompt.
- Grin's influencer pool is not as extensive as other influencer marketing platforms, which can limit the range of campaigns that brands can run.
- Grin relies on creator authentication to retrieve IG audience data. Creators don’t like to do this so there’s data missing.
- Steep learning curve – it can take time to understand and use all of Grin’s features.
- The cost of Grin can be hard to justify if you don’t already have a successful influencer program.
- No monthly plans.
Best for: Brands with a large budget looking for hands-off influencer marketing with agency support.
Which social media platforms does Upfluence cover: Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook.
How many influencers does Upfluence have? 4 million
Free trial: No.
Pricing: Only available on request. Expect around $800/month.
Like Grin, Upfluence is advertised as an all-in-one platform. It’s best suited for large ecommerce brands with the added option of agency support. Do you have a significant budget for influencer marketing and need help running complex campaigns? Upfluence could be a good option for you.
Similar to Grin, and a few other platforms on this list, the downside starts in the Discovery tool. Users report that the limited size of the influencer pool means they need to go off-platform (or purchase an additional tool) to find creators to work with. This is usually the case for micro-influencers and for countries outside of the U.S., Canada, and England.
As a result, if you’re planning to run global campaigns or on the other side of the spectrum, local, niche campaigns, Upfluence might not be ideal.
- Upfluence has great tools to run affiliate programs including affiliate links generation & tracking.
- Agency-side gives you the option to hand over the reins to someone else.
- Integrates with Shopify & Klaviyo
- While Upfluence does not publicly disclose their pricing, users say it’s more expensive than other platforms offering similar services. For small businesses, G2 calculates Upfluence is 23% more expensive than similar tools.
- A significant number of users aren’t satisfied with Upfluence’s influencer pool reporting struggles to find influencers for their campaigns and running out of options.
- No monthly plans, must make a 12 month commitment.
Best for: Large sized eCommerce companies or agencies.
Which social media platforms does Klear cover? Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter.
How many influencers does Klear have? N/A
Free trial: No
Pricing: No public pricing. Only available on request.
Klear is another all-in-one influencer marketing platform that boasts influencer search, analytics, campaign management, and payment tracking. While the UI can be clunky, Klear’s large eCommerce customers are happy with their choice.
One of the downsides of Klear is that it requires influencer authentication for some of the features to work. For example, tracking analytics or payment requires influencers to create an account with Klear and authenticate their social media accounts. Generally, influencers and creators are wary of creating accounts on different platforms. Ultimately, Klear customers are forced to go off-platform.
- Klear's platform is praised for its insights. Customers like that they’re able to understand an influencer’s engagement and reach before hiring them.
- Agencies love the reporting functionality because it’s easy to download and send to their clients.
- Customers report that influencers are wary to connect to the platform, so they still have to work off-platform.
- It’s a pain when Influencers need to reauthenticate their social media accounts.
- Some users report consistent technical glitches.
- Some users still find themselves running organic, manual searches to find micro-influencers or influencers in specific locations.
Best for: Enterprise brands with mega-budgets looking for macro-influencers.
Which social media platforms does Neoreach cover? Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook.
How many influencers does Neoreach have? 3 million
Free trial: No free trial is available.
Pricing: Only available on request. Expect between $50k - $500k a year.
For most of us, Neoreach will be out of our reach. Designed to support global 500 companies, Neoreach offers both a self-service platform and managed services. If you’ve got a significant budget to spend and prefer an off-hands approach to influencer marketing, Neoreach might be for you.
- Neoreach's platform has great search and filtering options that will help you find the right macro-influencers for your campaigns.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- The platform provides in-depth analytics and reporting features including IMV (influencer Media Value).
- Good coverage of all major social media platforms.
- With a focus on macro-influencers, you won't easily find micro-influencers to work with, limiting the type of campaigns you can run.
- The pricing is prohibitive for most brands.
- No monthly plans. 1 year commitment.
Best for: Enterprise consumer brands looking for managed services.
Which social media platforms does Mavrk cover? Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, Pinterest, Twitter & blogs.
How many influencers does Mavrck have? 3 million
Free trial: No free trial.
Pricing: None publicly available. Contact the team.
Mavrck stands out in this list because of the number of capabilities the platform offers. In addition to the standard influencer marketing fare, Mavrck also supports surveys, reviews, and referrals. Think of it less as an influencer marketing platform, and more as a social proof tool.
Mavrck is designed with enterprise customers in mind. And the cost matches, making it a suitable option for global brands with large-scale influencer marketing programs.
- Mavrck's customers love the customer support team describing them as quick to respond and helpful.
- Functions as both an influencer marketing platform and customer loyalty tool.
- Tracking links and integrations to eCommerce storefronts.
- Covers most social media platforms and blogs
- With only 3 million influencers in the Discovery tool, Mvrck is not as comprehensive as other influencer marketing platforms, making it hard to find good matches for brands
- Users struggle to find location and niche-specific creators.
- Some users have reported data inaccuracies.
- No monthly plans
Best for: Mid-sized to large businesses.
Which social media platforms does Hypeauditor cover? Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter.
How many influencers does Hypeauditor have? 68.7 million
Free trial: Yes, free forever with several limitations.
Pricing: None publicly available. Contact the team. Expect an entry price of $399.
Hypeauditor is a nuts and bolts influencer marketing platform with a wide range of analytics and metrics to evaluate influencers. The platform also offers support for discovery, campaign management, and market research.
Hypeauditor does not publicly disclose their pricing because they offer customized plans per business need. Reviews suggest that prices start at $399 with several limitations on those plans, including no advanced filtering in discovery.
- Extensive range of analytics and metrics to evaluate influencers, including audience quality, engagement rates, follower growth and lots more.
- The platform is easy to use and offers a clean, relatively intuitive interface
- The number of features available makes it possible to run influencer marketing from beginning to end.
- Unfortunately, Hypeauditor’s database isn’t as comprehensive as alternatives. Keep this in mind if you need to source influencers globally and in specific niches.
- Some users say that it’s more expensive than other influencer marketing platforms, which may be a consideration for businesses with smaller budgets or those who haven’t yet proven influencer marketing as a channel.
- Hypeauditor displays metrics that don’t work, and cause confusion, despite their intention to be helpful. Some users also report that the data is hard to navigate and understand.
Best for: Global brands running mature influencer marketing campaigns.
Which social media platforms does CreatorIQ cover? Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, Twitch, and TikTok.
How many influencers does CreatorIQ have? 15 million
Free trial: No
Pricing: None publicly available. Contact the team.
CreatorIQ is probably one of the most sophisticated influencer marketing platforms on our list. The platform has strong analytics and reporting tools, while its integrations with other marketing and ecommerce tools make it an ideal choice for brands that need an interconnected tech stack.
However, businesses that are new to influencer marketing or that have limited resources to devote to it may want to consider other platforms that are more affordable and easier to use.
- CreatorIQ offers comprehensive tools for managing influencer campaigns, including search and discovery, content creation, and performance tracking.
- The platform's analytics and reporting tools are top shelf.
- CreatorIQ offers strong integrations with other marketing platforms, including social media and advertising tools.
- As a sophisticated and high-end platform, CreatorIQ’s pricing is prohibitive for most businesses.
- Some users have reported that the platform's user interface can be complex and difficult to navigate.
- No monthly plans
Best for: Brands running affiliate marketing.
Which social media platforms does Impact cover? N/A
How many influencers does Impact have? Opt-in marketplace of undisclosed size.
Free trial: No
Pricing: No public pricing. Available on request
With its roots in affiliate and performance marketing, once Impact acquired influencer marketing platform Activate in 2020 it rebranded as a partnership management platform. As a result, the 2023 version of Impact is a solid all-in-one tool that helps marketers scale partnerships.
As an influencer marketing tool it has both pros and cons, depending on your brand, your goals, and your budget. On the one hand, it has everything you need to source influencers, vet, communication and track performance.
On the other hand, Impact can feel bloated and difficult to navigate. When it comes to recruiting influencers, Impact offers a marketplace of vetted influencers. As a result, it’s incredibly easy to exhaust their list and difficult to keep finding new partners.
Reviews also note that Impact can be expensive and its pricing hard to predict. We recommend you look at your needs carefully before considering Impact.
- Automations for some of the most time-consuming aspects of affiliate management.
- Powerful analytics and reporting features for campaigns.
- Reviews say that Impact’s customer support team is responsive and knowledgeable.
- Integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Centra
- Some users find that the platform's user interface is not intuitive and can be difficult to navigate
- The number of influencers in Impact is undisclosed but reviews say the quality and quantity of creators available do not justify the price of the tool.
- A few reviewers have criticized the pricing model because it is difficult to predict and expensive.
- No monthly plans
Best for: Brands that run paid ads via influencers, and only require a very small database of creators.
Which social media platforms does #paid cover? Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest.
How many influencers does #paid have? 20,000 creators
Free trial: Unavailable. Contact the team.
Pricing: $499/month (3-month min. commitment)
Most influencer marketing platforms have some type of discovery tool: mainly opt-in marketplace or an open network.
What sets #paid apart is that instead of searching functionality, they offer matching functionality. Once you’ve submitted a brief, influencers can “raise” a hand to show their interest. #paid also supports communication with creators through the app and tracking your ROI.
This process is ideal for one-off campaigns but does not allow brands to scale their influencer marketing programs.
It’s nice to be matched with influencers to save time on searching, and to have pricing information up front. There’s some major drawbacks to consider though. Their database only contains around 20,000 creators which is very low if you’re looking for perfect fit influencers in specific niches or locations.
- A clean and elegant UI that’s easy to use.
- Pre-vetted influencers with transparent cost information from the onset
- Easily turn influencer-generated content into paid ads
- Marketplaces like #paid don’t help you scale your influencer roster, eventually you run out of options.
- Only 20K creators in their network which makes it hard to find the right influencers once you start narrowing down by your criteria.
- Asking influencers to sign up to the platform is proven to be a cause of friction
Best for: Small businesses testing influencer marketing.
Which social media platforms does Heepsy cover: Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch.
How many influencers does Heepsy have? 11 million
Free trial: Yes, with 500 results & 3 influencer reports.
With 11 million creators in its database, Heepsy is an affordable option for those who want to test out influencer marketing waters. At $49 a month, you get a discovery and analytics tool which is a good deal. Lists round up this platform with the ability to download influencers and contact them off the platform.
As you can tell, Heepsy gets the job done for small businesses and small influencer marketing budgets.
- Its affordable price opens doors for small businesses to try influencer marketing.
- It’s well designed and easy to navigate.
- Gives access to a wide range of metrics including location, engagement rate, follower count and more.
- The database includes micro influencers – a good option when you’re working with smaller budgets.
- With only 11 million profiles in the Heepsy database, you may run out of options or be unable to find influencers that match your brand and/or campaign.
- Some users say they’ve found the data unreliable.
- The Starter plan is limited (you don’t get advanced filters) so you may need to upgrade to a more costly plan to cover all your needs.
13. Aspire (formerly AspireIQ)
Best for: High-growth enterprise companies running always-on influencer marketing.
Which social media platforms does Aspire cover: Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube and Facebook.
How many influencers does Aspire have? 500, 0000 (plus a marketplace)
Free trial: No, contact the team for a demo.
Pricing: No public pricing. Available on request.
Aspire is one of the better end-to-end influencer marketing platforms in the market today. The tool comes with both a marketplace and a creator database making it simple to search for influencers for your brand. The platform also offers support for campaign management, relationship management, and affiliate tracking. There’s a lot to like about Aspire and it’s a solid choice for enterprise brands.
While Aspire doesn’t make their pricing publicly available, data from G2 shows that they’re 38% more expensive compared to other influencer marketing platforms for mid-tier businesses.
- Aspire’s feature set and Shopify integration makes it simple for eCommerce brands to run influencer marketing from one platform.
- Customers are impressed by the help and guidance they receive from Aspire’s success team.
- The pricing is high for mid-tier businesses and with only yearly plans available, it’s not suitable for brands that want to run flexible, seasonal campaigns.
- Some reviews find that the small influencer database makes it hard to find the right creators for their campaigns.
Best for: Enterprise brands and agencies who also require a social listening tool.
Which social media platforms does Captiv8 cover: TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
How many influencers does Captiv8 have? 30 million
Free trial: No, contact the team for a demo.
Pricing: No public pricing. Available on request.
Captiv8 is most suitable for mid-sized to large businesses and agencies who need a comprehensive influencer marketing solution. Their database includes over 30 million influencers, with a focus on mid-tier and macro-influencers who have more than 50,000 followers. Captiv8 started its life as a social listening tool and this feature is still there helping you understand your brand reputation.
However, if you’re searching for an influencer recruitment and management tool, you may want to consider a different tool.
- The social listening aspect is smart and gives you access to brand sentiment for your business as well as your competitors.
- Captiv8 provides detailed insights on influencer audience demographics, engagement, and brand affinity.
- Users are happy with the support provided by the team.
- The pricing is prohibitive for smaller brands. Make no mistake, this is an enterprise tool.
- A few users report that there isn't the same functionality for all the social media platforms they cover. YouTube & Twitter reportedly lack some functionality.
- Some users struggle to find influencers in specific locations, something to consider if you want to run niche, or global campaigns.
Best for: Mid-tier to larger brands looking for flexibility
Which social media platforms does Influencity cover: Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
How many influencers does Influencity have? +170 million
Free trial: A 7-day free trial is available on request.
Pricing: $168/mo for structured plans. Customizable plans from $98/mo
Influencity is the buffet of influencer marketing platforms. While fixed plans are available, they also offer customizable plans where you get to choose the exact features you need. They offer Discovery, Data, Campaign Management & Reports for Instagram, TikTok & YouTube.
This flexibility means whether you're a small, medium or large brand, you can make Influencity yours.
However, this effort to make the platform flexible, can backfire. Infuencity’s pricing can feel quite prescriptive as there’s a cost to almost everything. IThis is something you’ll want to consider as you compare platforms and prices.
- With 170 million influencers in their database, Influencity makes finding influencers easier than many other other platforms.
- Influencer data is comprehensive
- Flexible plans make it a good option for some.
- Some users have found the platform to be difficult to navigate, particularly for those who are new to influencer marketing. The interface can be overwhelming, and it may take some time for you to become familiar with all of the features and tools.
- Some users have reported that pricing can be high compared to other influencer marketing platforms, especially for small businesses.
- Does not track Instagram Stories.
Best for: Enterprise brands
Which social networks does Julius cover: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, & Twitch.
How many influencers does Julius have? 100,000 influencers
Free trial: No
Pricing: No public pricing. Contact team for a demo.
Julius is an influencer marketing platform that helps brands connect with influencers across most social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, & Twitch. And with relationship management & tracking tools, it can work as an all-in-one platform.
However, with only 100,000 influencers in its roster across that many networks, it’s easy to understand why some users struggle to discover influencers. Look elsewhere on this list if you’re looking for micro influencers and are not a household brand name.
- Clean UI making it easy to understand all the influencer data included in profiles.
- Profiles show influencer’s fee which helps you make decisions based on your budget quicker.
- Steep learning curve: Julius has a steep learning curve, and it may take some time for brands to fully understand how to use the platform.
- Limited number of influencers means users run out of options.
17. Tribe Dynamics
Best for: Beauty & fashion brands with large ambassadorship programs.
Which social networks does Tribe Dynamics cover: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and Pinterest.
How many influencers does Tribe Dynamics have? Marketplace, size undisclosed.
Free trial: Available on request.
Pricing: Starting from $1500/mo
There’s a lot to like about Tribe Dynamics. And unlike most of the platforms on this list, Tribe Dynamics bills itself as an influencer marketing analytics platform. Because what Tribe Dynamics prides itself on is analysis & management of large-scale ambassador programs.
Without a powerful Discovery tool to contend with, Tribe Dynamics puts their energy behind features to track content and relationships and measure it all. They do this with the Earned Media Value metric mostly, and a ton more. On top of this, the platform has social listening features to help you understand your brand sentiment.
- Tribe Dynamics pulls brand content from anyone who posts it, not only your ambassadors.
- Provides industry and campaign benchmarks.
- The platform encourages a sense of community and collaboration among influencers, who can participate in group campaigns or share tips and best practices with each other.
- Tribe Dynamics doesn’t have end-to-end influencer marketing capabilities. You may need another tool for recruitment.
- Limited influencer discovery tool so this isn’t the tool to help you find influencers.
- Not suited for those just starting out with influencer marketing.
Best for: Enterprise brands or agencies working with enterprise brands.
Which social networks does Tagger cover: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter & Twitch.
How many influencers does Tagger have? 8.5M+ influencers
Free trial: No
Pricing: No public pricing. No monthly plans. Contact team for quote.
Tagger focuses on data-driven decision-making and its advanced analytics and reporting features allow brands and agencies to measure the success of their campaigns. And their influencer database is sufficient when you’re looking for your standard creator fare in the most popular niches. The search engine boasts thousands of filters including the basics like location, niche, engagement rate, and audience demographics.
Tagger covers 6 social media platforms but only has 8.5 million creators in their roster. This limited pool will make it hard for brands to find the right influencers, especially in specific niches. All in all, put this on your list only if you need deep, deep reporting capabilities.
- Tagger offers real-time data on engagement, reach, conversions, and ROI, helping brands to optimize their campaigns for better results.
- Tagger's pricing is relatively high compared to other influencer marketing platforms, making it less accessible to small and medium-sized businesses.
- The platform can be cumbersome. With 1000 filters and tons of data, Tagger has a steep learning curve to interpret data correctly.
Best for: Medium-sized brands particularly in Asia Pacific region.
Which social networks does Affable cover: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter.
How many influencers does Affable have? 6 million
Free trial: Yes, but only available on request.
Pricing: No public pricing. Contact team for a quote.
Affable.ai is an influencer marketing platform with a comprehensive set of tools for medium sized businesses to find and analyze creators. It offers a user-friendly interface, making it pretty easy for brands to identify the right influencers for their campaigns.
Affable.ai is best suited for medium-sized businesses because of the combination of its pricing tiers and functionality. Pricing is hidden but the starter tier (which should be the most affordable) only offers 1 social media channel and 1 active campaign.
Despite this, larger brands in the APAC region might want to add Affable to your consideration list.
- User-friendly interface makes it easy for non-technical marketers to get started
- Search engine helps you narrow down to find creators based on 20 key insights
- Good creator coverage of APAC region
- Users struggle to find influencers in specific regions and in non-popular niches
- Other users say they’ve reached the end of the database and run out of options.
- Not an ideal platform for finding micro influencers.
Best for: Small brands who exclusively focus on Instagram.
Which social networks does TrendHero cover: Instagram
How many influencers does TrendHero have? 100 million
Free trial: Yes, 14 days trial - check 1 account
Pricing: Starting at $15.99 (10 reports & tracking 3 profiles)
TrendHero is designed specifically for Instagram. It offers classic influencer marketing tools and features that help businesses and brands connect with influencers, track their campaigns, and measure their results.
Its Instagram search tool has indexed 100 million profiles making it easy to find partners. You can email influencers directly from TrendHero and then track the content.
With affordable pricing, TrendHero is a great choice for small businesses just starting out with influencer marketing.
- The UI is clean and simple making it easy to get started quickly.
- 90 different metrics to check influencers
- Limited social media coverage. TrendHero does not cover other popular platforms like TikTok, YouTube or Facebook limiting your reach.
- No functionality to search based audience demographics and interests.
With so many options available, it can be difficult to make a decision. Make sure to not only consider factors like budget and functionality but also your campaign goals. What type of influencers or creators will you need long term and does that platform give you the option to find them?